Skip to content
Home » News » Baby ‘Completely Paralyzed’ by Rare Toxin was Saved After Remedy Found 5,000 Miles Away

Baby ‘Completely Paralyzed’ by Rare Toxin was Saved After Remedy Found 5,000 Miles Away

  • by

A baby left completely paralyzed after being diagnosed with botulism was saved by a remedy found thousands of miles away in the US. The parents rushed their six-month-old baby to the hospital in Birmingham, England, when he “went floppy” in the middle of the night. Their pediatrician had already told them to keep a close […]

The post Baby ‘Completely Paralyzed’ by Rare Toxin was Saved After Remedy Found 5,000 Miles Away appeared first on Good News Network.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *